Here you will find the latest information about releases of the jSparrow Maven plugin.
The jSparrow Maven Plugin release 2.1.0 includes:
- A new rule for Removing Unused Parameters in Private Methods
- Stability improvements for StringBuilder() to StringBuffer() rule.
This version adds proxy support for the jSparrow Maven plugin. See Setup Proxy for more information.
Version 2.0.0 brings a lot of new rules, better performance and a lot of general improvements.
This release contains 55 automatic refactoring rules:
- All rules of the jSparrow Eclipse plugin 3.3.0 are included in this release, except for the Organize Imports rule.
- The previously excluded rules System Out To Logging and Rename Fields have now been added!
- By using an improved dependency mechanism the start time of the jSparrow Maven plugin has been improved significantly.
Java 11 Support
- The jSparrow Maven plugin can now be executed with a Maven version using Java 11.
Usability and General Improvements
- A help mojo has been added.
- The YAML parsing has been improved in regards to functionality and user feedback (e.g., warnings for non-existing packages or classes).
- Error messages have been improved.
Source and Module Discovery
The Maven module handling has been improved.
- Maven modules defined in profiles can now be located.
- Non-default source folders can now be used (e.g., folders not following the
- Supported packaging types are now
Have a look at the installation instructions for more information!
The download can be found at jSparrow Maven plugin