# Release Notes
Here you will find the latest information about releases of the jSparrow Maven plugin.
# 2.10.0 30.01.2020
Release 2.10.0 of the jSparrow Maven Plugin contains a new rule:
# 2.9.0 19.12.2019
Release 2.9.0 adds a new rule to the jSparrow Maven Plugin:
# 2.8.0 21.11.2019
Release 2.8.0 brings a new rule to the jSparrow Maven Plugin:
# 2.7.0 31.10.2019
Release 2.7.0 intorduces a new rule:
# 2.6.0 19.09.2019
Release 2.6.0 provides a new rule:
# 2.5.0 14.08.2019
Release 2.5.0 of the jSparrow Maven Plugin contains two new rules:
# 2.4.0 18.07.2019
The jSparrow Maven Plugin 2.4.0 introduces two new rules for Java 9 and above:
# 2.3.0 19.06.2019
The jSparrow Maven Plugin 2.3.0 introduces two new rules:
# 2.2.0 16.05.2019
This release provides a new rule:
# 2.1.0 18.04.2019
The jSparrow Maven Plugin release 2.1.0 includes:
- A new rule for Removing Unused Parameters in Private Methods
- Stability improvements for StringBuilder() to StringBuffer() rule.
# 2.0.1 03.04.2019
This version adds proxy support for the jSparrow Maven plugin. See Setup Proxy for more information.
# 2.0.0 28.03.2019
Version 2.0.0 brings a lot of new rules, better performance and a lot of general improvements.
# New Ruleset
This release contains 55 automatic refactoring rules:
- All rules of the jSparrow Eclipse plugin 3.3.0 are included in this release, except for the Organize Imports rule.
- The previously excluded rules System Out To Logging and Rename Fields have now been added!
# Performance Improvements
- By using an improved dependency mechanism the start time of the jSparrow Maven plugin has been improved significantly.
# Java 11 Support
- The jSparrow Maven plugin can now be executed with a Maven version using Java 11.
# Usability and General Improvements
- A help mojo has been added.
- The YAML parsing has been improved in regards to functionality and user feedback (e.g., warnings for non-existing packages or classes).
- Error messages have been improved.
# Source and Module Discovery
The Maven module handling has been improved.
- Maven modules defined in profiles can now be located.
- Non-default source folders can now be used (e.g., folders not following the
- Supported packaging types are now
Have a look at the installation instructions for more information!
# 1.0.0 25.06.2018
The download can be found at jSparrow Maven plugin